Welcome!

This should be fun.....and funny. Occasionally a little serious....but mostly humourous!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Leg 1

Well I made it to Dallas. Now just about 7 hours to wait until I leave for London. A huge thank you to my good friend Jordan Isbell for picking me up in DFW so that I'm not waiting at the airport!! And Kelsey Johnson for taking me.....from Brownfield :)

Thankfully, I have amazing staff that will take care of business while I am gone. Without them I could not have left for 2 weeks in the middle of camp. Thanks guys!

Most importantly, I would like to take this time to thank the following people and companies for their donations and support:

Buster's Gin
Altrusa
Clarence and Wynona Martin
Kathy and JE Stone
Keith and Jacque Martin
Larry Martin
Sara Wilson
Carolyn Jones
Glenda Mathis
The wonderful staff at the YWCA of Lubbock
And of course, the YWCA for giving me this opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment